GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies are small text files, stored on your computer or mobile device from the websites you visit. They are widely used to ensure the proper operation of websites or improve their functionality. They neither contain nor collect information unless it is read by the server through a web browser; they can provide information to achieve a more comfortable user experience by registering with the remaining data and user preferences by identifying errors and/ or data collection for statistical purposes.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
The cookies used on tradeinvicta.com are classified into three main categories: strictly necessary, performance and functionality.
Strictly necessary - Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services. We use the Strictly necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to our website and to authenticate you;
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works;
To summarize - we use performance cookies to:
- Carry out web analytics: provide statistics on how our website is used; referral programs
- Obtain data on the number of users on the website that have viewed a product;
- Test different designs of the website
Functionality cookies are used to provide services or to remember certain settings in order to improve your visit to our website. We use Functionality cookies for the following purposes:
Remember the settings you have applied such as language and preferences;
- Indicate that you are logged in to the website;
- Remember if you have engaged with a particular component on the website so that we do not show it again;
THE CHOICE IS YOURS WHEN IT COMES TO COOKIES
Please be informed that If you choose to disable some or all Cookies, you may not be able to make full use of our platforms.
If you use buttons on our Platforms linked to social media or similar sites (for example "Like" and/or "Share" buttons), content from our Platforms may be sent back to that other website or service and, depending on your privacy settings, may be privately or publicly visible (for example to friends, followers, or generally to anyone who has access to your profile page).
And to conclude - this information is summarized and submitted in connection with our efforts to comply with the requirements of recent legislation and to ensure that we are open, honest, and clear about the privacy of users.